What is the Crimson Romance eBook Club?
The Crimson Romance eBook Book Club is an online book club where readers get "all you can read" access to a collection of 175+ ebooks from Crimson Romance. We publish romance ebooks from national bestselling authors and in various sub genres including historical, paranormal, spicy, romantic suspense and contemporary, with 15-20 new titles added every month. Both monthly and yearly membership options are available. And there's never any risk, nor obligation!
Which devices can I read my Crimson Romance eBooks on?
You can read our eBooks on most devices.
- Select Read Online to read online with the site's online eReader. (Note: You must be online to use this eReader. An option to read your eBook offline is to download and utilize other eReader software such as Adobe Digital Editions.)
- Select Download Mobi to read the eBook on your Kindle. See the FAQ#13 for steps to loading the mobi file onto your Kindle.
- Select Download ePub to read the eBook on other eReaders such as the Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, iPad, smartphones, etc.
Those of you on Android devices will be
able to read your ebooks this way via our browser based reader (just make sure you have
To read about downloading and using ePub files on your smartphone or eReader
checkout this article by Squidoo.com Everything You Need To Know About ePub
How can I change my contact information?
When you log in and you're taken to your MY BOOKS page, simply go to My Folder and click the Profile Settings option. You'll be able to update your contact & other information there.
You may also click on your user name at the top righthand corner of the site, when you're logged in. This will quickly take you to your Profile Settings page.
Are these the same versions of your books that I see at other online vendors?
Yes, these are the full versions of the Crimson Romance books.
How often are new ebooks added?
Crimson Romance publishes and releases 15-20 new titles each month.
What subscription options are available? And how much does a subscription cost?
Presently, you can subscribe to Crimson Romance eBooks & gain access to ALL of the ebooks in the library for the monthly rate of $12.99 or for the special price of just $59.99 for an entire year. That's an amazing deal, since if you bought each of these books individually you would spend hundreds of dollars and we are always adding more!
Is this a secure site for ordering?
Yes. When entering your credit card information to make a purchase, your credit data is secured using PayPal's VeriSign Secured transaction process. PayPal is one of the most trusted providers of online payment processing on the Internet. Please note that your full credit card number is never stored on our servers. For added security, our employees never have access to your full credit card number.
What credit cards to you accept?
We accept the following major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Can I download the ebooks or digital back issues?
The Crimson Romance eBook Book Club Model allows access to the full collection of Crimson Romance eBooks. Individual titles may be downloaded at Amazon, iTunes and Barnes & Noble's online stores.
Are these books available in print?
Currently, these titles are only available in eBook or POD form.
What happens when my subscription expires?
When your subscription expires, you'll no longer have access to the ebook collection. However, you can easily renew your subscription to regain access your favorite Crimson Romance ebooks.
Is there a limit to how many times I can access an individual title?
There is no limit to how many times you can access your favorite ebooks. You can read and re-read any title as many times as you like, as long as you're a subscriber.
The eBook is protected, so that only 1 page can be printed at a time.
How do I read the eBooks on an Amazon Kindle?
To read the device on your Kindle follow these steps:
- Click the Download Mobi button on the eBooks page and remember where this file is being saved.
- Connect your Kindle to your computer with a Micro USB cable or email the file as an attachment to your Kindle email address. If your Kindle is connected to wi-fi, within a few minutes the book will show up on your device.
- Go into Computer (or My Computer in Windows XP) and look for a new removable disk (Kindle Fire shows up as being 4.99 GB). Double click the drive to open it.
- Find the Documents folder on the drive and open it.
- Copy your .mobi file into this folder.
- Wait for the file copy to complete and then disconnect your Kindle from your computer.
- Go into Documents on your Kindle. Your recently added book(s) will show up in your documents and are ready to open and read.
How do I cancel my subscription?
If at any time you wish to cancel your subscription, simply go to your account by clicking your username in the top right and then click "Manage Subscription".